Slumberland Mattress 10 / 15 – Year Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. All Slumberland mattresses carry a 10 or 15-year local warranty against manufacturing defects (“the Warranty Period”) from the date of purchase. All Slumberland headboards/divans/ bedframes are granted with 2 years warranty from the date of purchase. The mattress, headboards, divans and bedframes are referred as “the Product”.
2. The warranty period varies according to the models of the purchased product. If the mattress is repaired or replaced, the warranty will be neither renewed nor extended.
3. To enjoy this warranty service, customer should complete online warranty registration within 30 days of delivery. Customer may contact our customer service hotline at (+65) 6425 2850 for enquiry.
4. The Warranty Period is only applicable at the country of purchase to the first/original purchaser of the Product. The purchaser shall furnish the proof of purchase with the original receipt to us and this warranty is not transferrable.
5. The warranty only covers defect in workmanship or material. Slumberland will repair or replace the damaged parts as well as reserve the right to use other materials in similar quality or replace the mattress by the then current model of comparable value due to discontinuation of supply within the warranty period.
6. The warranty does not cover mattress fabric and change in softness and recovery time which normally associates with latex or foam over time.
7. In the following cases, the warranty service will automatically become invalid: –
• Misuse or negligent use, e.g. sit on the edge of the mattress, stand or jump onto the mattress. Prolong sitting or standing on the edges of the mattress may cause damage to the boarders or frame of the mattress which is not covered by the warranty. (Please refer to the information on next section – “Mattress Maintenance and Care”.
• Willful damage.
• Using of the mattress other than for domestic use (e.g. stock keeping, outdoor activities etc.)
• Normal wear and tear e.g. body impression on upholstery within 1.5 inches.
• Using an inappropriate bed frame such as wooden slats base or foundation (e.g. insufficient bed frame support).
• Problems caused by natural environment e.g. humidity or damage caused by liquid penetration, cleaning, high power vacuum or the use of cleaning agents.
• Damage caused by natural disasters e.g. fire, flood, earthquake and etc.
• Damage due to repair or removal by unauthorized person
• Damage caused by forcing mattress through a narrow door, elevator, staircase, etc.
• Mattress not located at the registered address.
• Residual of wool caused by electrostatic or usage of high power vacuum
• Personal preferences and requirements e.g. firmness, comfort and odor.
• Display item or mattress sold “as is”.
• The mattress is in any unsanitary condition, e.g. due to blood or bodily fluids, stains, soiling and infestation.
8. Upon any manufacturing defects reported by the purchaser during the Warranty Period, a site inspection shall be conducted subject to payment by the purchaser prior to or during the date of inspection as follow:
• the cost of inspection at SGD40 upon each request (“the Inspection Fee”). The said Inspection Fee will be waived if the said defect is within the manufacturing defects and claimable under the Warranty Period.
• the cost of transportation for repair shall be borne by the purchaser.
9. Slumberland Singapore reserves the right to vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any compensation whatsoever.
(Click here) to view our mattress care tip